BLESSINGS WE MAY NOT RECOGNIZE
1. If you own a Bible, you are abundantly blessed – about 1/3 of the
world does not have access to one.
2. If you wake up each morning with more health than illness, you are
blessed to rise and shine, to live and to serve in a new day.
3. If you have anyone on the planet, just one person that loves you
and listens to you; count this as a blessing.
4. If you can freely attend a church meeting without fear, then you
are more blessed than over 1/3 of the world.
5. If you have a yearning in your heart to parent a child, you are
blessed because you still desire what you cannot see.
6. If you pray today or any day, you are blessed because you believe
in God’s willingness to hear your prayer.
7. If you pray for someone else, you are blessed because you want to
help others also.
8. If you have food in your refrigerator, clothes on your back, a roof
over your head, and a place to sleep; all at the same time; you are
rich in this world;
9. If you have a brother or sister in Christ that will pray with you
and for you, you benefit from a spiritual unity, bond, and agreement,
which the gates of hell cannot stand against.
10. If you have any earthly family that even halfway loves you and
supports you, you are blessed beyond measure.
11. If you attend a church with a church family that offers you one
word of encouragement, you are blessed with some form of fellowship.
12. If you have money in the bank, in your wallet, or some spare
change in a dish someplace you are among the world’s wealthy.
13. If you can go to bed each night, knowing that God loves you, you
are blessed beyond measure.
14. If you try each day to imitate our Lord Jesus Christ for even a
minute, you are blessed because you show a willingness to grow up in
15. If you can read this message, you are more blessed than about 1/3
of the world who cannot read at all.
16. If you have never had to endure the hardship and agony battle,
imprisonment, or torture, you are blessed in indescribable measure.
17. If you have a voice to sing His praises, a voice to witness God’s
love, and a voice to share the gospel, you are blessed. About 1/3 of
the world do not even know who the one true God is.
18. If you can hold someone’s hand, hug another person, touch someone
on the shoulder, you are blessed because you can offer God’s healing
19. If you can share a word of encouragement with someone else, and do
it with His love in your heart, you are blessed because you have
learned how to give.
20. If you have the conviction to stand fast upon His Word and His
promises, no matter what, you are blessed because you are learning
patience, endurance, and tenacity.
21. If you hold up your head with a smile on your face and are truly
thankful, you are blessed because most people can, but many will not.